Skip to main content
- Modeling clay in assorted colors or Miniature erasers shaped like food
- Paring knife
- Paper or Miniature menus from craft stores
- Old dishtowel for cutting
- Brightly colored modeling clay can be molded to create these pint-sized portions, perfect for your Scout Elf. Your elf can use a paring knife in place of sculpting tools to cut pieces of clay, shape them or give their mini hot dogs, burgers, fries, pizzas, pickles, pancakes and pies a little texture! If they’re not feeling up to the task, most craft stores carry erasers shaped like tiny pieces of food!
- To know what’s being served up, your elf will want to see a menu. Most craft stores also carry miniature menus in the scrapbooking section that your elf can write the dining options on.
- Using scissors, your elf will create an appropriately sized placemat and napkin from a dishtowel and paper towel. Bon Appétit!
Legal [General, 1]