Skip to main content
- White frosting
- Chocolate icing
- Small oval-shaped cookies
- Candy eyeballs (available at most craft stores)
- Brown candy-coated chocolates
- Pink chewing gum
- Frustum-shaped milk chocolates
- Yellow gumdrops
- Red ribbon
- Precision knife
- There’s only one thing better than cupcakes—pupcakes made to look like the Elf Pets® Saint Bernard! Your Scout Elf will start to craft these special treats by frosting the tops of the cupcakes with white frosting.
- Using chocolate icing, your Scout Elf will create two identical oval-shaped spots the cupcakes, leaving a white strip in between.
- Next, your Scout Elf will stick two oval-shaped cookies on each iced spot to make the pup’s “ears.”
- Your Scout Elf will place two of the candy eyeballs on the edge of the spots a little more than halfway up the cupcake.
- Just below the eyes, your Scout Elf will place a brown candy-coated chocolate as a “nose.”
- Your Scout Elf will use the chocolate icing to draw a mouth that connects to the nose and curves out on both sides.
- At the spot where the “mouth” curves outward, your Scout Elf will place a bubblegum “tongue” made by flattening sticks of pink bubble gum and using as precision knife to cut small oval-shaped tongues that have one flat side.
- To create the Saint Bernard pup’s barrel, your Scout Elf will use chocolate icing to connect the two larger sides of two frustum-shaped milk chocolates (bucket-shaped chocolate treats with caramel in the center).
- To create the barrel’s heart charm, your Scout Elf will flatten a yellow gumdrop and cut small heart shapes using the precision knife.
- After connecting the heart charm to the barrel using chocolate icing, your Scout Elf will attach the entire barrel to the cupcake using toothpicks.
- Your Scout Elf will tie a red ribbon around the base of the cupcake as the Saint Bernard’s collar, and place the cupcakes out for you to “woof” down!
Legal [General, 2, 6]