Skip to main content
- Mini bottles
- Glue dots
- Powdered donut holes
- Orange writing icing
- Coconut shavings
- Sugary sweetness abounds in this snowy—and edible—scene created by your elf! To create this indoor winter oasis, your elf will start by laying a foundation of coconut shavings as “snow.”
- Next, your elf will create mini bottles of milk decorated to look like snowmen! To do that, your elf uses glue dots to attach buttons to the front of each bottle.
- After filling the bottles with milk, your elf will wrap a licorice scarf around the neck of the bottle.
- A marshmallow makes the perfect head for the snowman, and your elf will hold it in place with a festive straw.
- Your elf will use sprinkles, orange writing icing and licorice to create a smiley snowman face on the marshmallow.
- Finally, your elf will gather a big pile of powdered donut hole “snowballs” and wait for you to find their festive treats.
Legal [General, 1, 5, 7]