Tiny Toilet Paper Snowman
- Toilet Paper Rolls (3)
- Construction paper
- Strand of ribbon or fabric
- If you leave your toilet paper stacked in the bathroom, there’s a good chance your Scout Elf may crawl inside to create this snowman surprise!
- Using construction paper, the elf cuts out eyes, a nose, a mouth and buttons for the snowman, securing them on the front of the toilet paper rolls with tape
- Tape will also be used to attach two twig arms for the snowman.
- A colorful piece of ribbon or fabric will make a perfect scarf accent!